*WHILE WE GENERALLY TRY TO KEEP STUDENTS TOGETHER BASED ON AGES, WE DO PLACE BY ABILITY AND DO NOT PLACE SOLELY ON AGE!*
- No refunds or transfers at any time for any reason.
- All tuition payments are due the first week of each month. Payments not received by the date indicated on your monthly calendars are subject to a $15 late fee, no exceptions.
- Bounced check fee = $30 service charge applied to balance of returned check.
- $35 registration fee due at the time of registration per person.
- If you miss time in any of your classes for any reason. contact your coaches to let them know in advance.
- Ask coaches about missed/cancelled classes for makeups.
- In cases of injury, we expect to be notified before class and students are still expected to come to class and watch.
- All competitive team students are require to attend all scheduled classes for two weeks prior to the day of a performance. If a class is missed, student may be denied participation in said performance.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDES ONLY TO BOTH YOUR COACHES & TEAMMATES! Leave your problems outside the door. THERE IS A ZERO TOLERANCE BULLYING POLICY.
- BE ON TIME AND PREPARED FOR EVERY DANCE CLASS, GYMNASTICS CLASS AND PERFORMANCE!
- If your child is not dressed appropriately, they will either sit out of class or will be sent home.
- There is no gum, soda, coffee, or fizzy drinks allowed at the studio. These dehydrate and gum poses a choking hazard when performing sports!
- If a student is at the studio for a long period of time (2 or more hours), they may bring a SMALL snack in case they get hungry.
- Students may only bring water, gatorade, powerade, or some form of “smart/vitamin” water to practice.